Massive website and content management system (CMS) with external sync to corporate headquarters in Taiwan.
- 3rd Party Integration
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Database Driven Content
- Database Driven Forms
- Flash Animation
- Google Search Integration
- Password Protected Login
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Project URL: http://US.ZyXEL.com
ZyXEL Communications, a leading global provider of complete broadband access solutions for businesses, home users and service providers, needed to undertake an organized re-development of their U.S. web presence.
Objectives included the desire to upgrade the look and feel using their internal graphics team combined with an experienced web application development firm to build an extensive content management system that synced with their corporate headquarters based in Taiwan.
topLingo fit the bill … and delivered.
- Custom Content Management System (CMS)
- Mockup Assistance (Graphic Design done by ZyXEL)
- Prototypes and topLingo Dedicated Project Management
- Front End Graphic Design and Programming
- Homepage Flash Highlights
- SQL Database & Site Infrastructure
- Online Inquiries
- Google Search Appliance
- Data Mining / Reports
- Basic SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- Pending Queue Sync w/ Corporate Headquarters (HQ)
- Multi Tier CMS Administration
- Glossary Sync with HQ
- Download Library Sync with HQ
- Knowledge Base Sync with HQ
- Zip Code Proximity Locator
- Hosting Migration to ZyXEL Server Farm
- Security, Updates and Support
“Just a brief note to express my satisfaction with TopLingo. ZyXEL interviewed many firms when planning a complete overhaul of its large and outdated website. We’ve got a great many products that formerly had not been properly categorized, making visitors’ searches nearly impossible. We also had a virtual umbilical cord to our headquarters in Taiwan that enabled updates but overwrote entire sections of our site in the process, requiring further edits on our part. The site was a mess.
TopLingo provided a clear and workable solution to our problems. They assigned their top programmers to our project, who worked closely with our design team. They communicated frequently and effectively, and constructed a website that we can now be very proud of. Our products have been properly categorized and alphabetized. Corporate information is easy to find, and marketing materials can now be downloaded by media and channel partners with ease.
I strongly recommend TopLingo without reservation.”
Lewis Lustman – Director of Marketing