Mega Site Relaunch – Exciting, rich features for a fantastic user experience, and easy site management tools for the client.
- 3rd Party Integration
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Database Driven Content
- Flash Animation
- Password Protected Login
- Private Label Support
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- User Access Control
Mega Site Relaunch.
We were thrilled when the Anaheim/Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau, one of the largest bureaus in California and the entire U.S., selected topLingo as their web development partner for redesign of their website.
The goal? Create a website that attracts visitors to Orange County, while developing web style standards that are consistent with their established offline brand.
The web design had to incorporate serious systems to manage the heaps of content that would make the website useful (and fun!) for visitors.
topLingo worked hand in hand with the Bureau to create a web user experience nothing short of awesome. And on top of that, the site can be easily updated and managed by the Anaheim/Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau themselves.
Here are just a few features on the relaunched website:
- Convention micro-sites with expiration date control.
- Search-engine-optimized, database-driven content.
- Hotel booking bot integration.
- Massive custom content management system with level-based administrative access to manage everything from articles to events, FAQ’s, images, media lists, press releases, passwords, database imports and exports, and much, much more.
- Master calendar with multiple views and search features.
- Tier-based member database display with photos, descriptions, virtual tours, maps and more.
- Live weather feed.
- Google Map integration.
- High-level Flash animations.
- Ad banner management.
Development of this high-performance website required a sincere commitment to excellence by both topLingo and the Anaheim/Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau - countless meetings, phone calls, and relentless attention to detail helped ensure that project goals were met:
“You guys are amazing! What a team, we could not have made it without your extra attention and support. This is going to transform the way we do business and will no doubt attract more visitors to Orange County!”
- John Fuhr, VP of Marketing, Anaheim/Orange County Visitor and Convention Bureau
Aw, you’re making us blush! …We’re just glad for the opportunity to work with a stellar organization that represents Orange County so well!
Before: From a ho-hum, not-especially-exciting online presence …