If you’ve ever looked into hosting your own webinar at first glance they may seem difficult and expensive to produce but with products like GoToWebinar and Simple Event keeping in touch with your customers is easier than ever.
Here are some tips:
- Choose a stable software that has just the right amount of features. No need to have all the bells and whistles you’ll spend weeks trying to learn it and GoToWebinar is good starting application at only $500/yr.
- Plan it. But don’t read it.
- Practice! Practice! Practice!
- Get help. Have someone in your office attend it and monitor your presentation for errors.
- Forget online audio, way too many problems.
- Use a free dial in service like Simple Event.
- Test the audio. The easiest way to lose an audience is if they can’t hear it.
- Keep it short and to the point. Remember you’re on the internet, one of the most impatient places on earth.
- Have fun! No need to bust out knock knock jokes but making your audience smile could be the difference between an OK webinar and a great one.